So often, people just don’t KNOW what’s out there for them to do, on a day by day basis. Much time is wasted once you’re in Italy, at the last minute, trying to figure out what to do tomorrow. Too often, people end up in the most crowded, best known places, too far away from their villa, when they could have spent the day closer to home exploring a jewel of a hilltown they never heard about. We urge you to put a calendar in front of you and work it out BEFORE you leave for Italy!
These Sample Itineraries are meant to give you ideas.
- Two Weeks in the Area of Lake Maggiore and Lake Orta
- Two Weeks at Lake Como
- Two Weeks in Venice and Vicinity
- Two Weeks Exploring the Veneto
- Two Weeks in Emilia-Romagna
- Two Weeks in Florence
- Two Weeks in Central Tuscany – A Very Personal Itinerary
- Two Weeks in Tuscany South of Siena
- Two Weeks Exploring Southern Umbria
- Two Weeks in Rome
- Two Weeks on Capri
- Two Weeks on the Amalfi Coast