Italian Vacation Villas from an Expert Guide
Vacanza Bella’s single goal is to help you find the short-term holiday rental in Italy that is right for you.
Here’s what Vacanza Bella offers:
- furnished vacation apartment rentals in Rome, Florence, Venice, Siena and Ferrara
- weekly villa and farmhouse rentals in Umbria and Tuscany, all with pools
- villas and cottages, often right on the shore, in the Italian Lake District: Como, Maggiore, Orta, and Garda
- country house rentals in less touristy areas like the Veneto.
Most important, Vacanza Bella offers me, Daniel Morneau
I founded Vacanza Bella in 1986 and my first trip to Italy dates from back in 1971! I believe I have been in the vacation rental business longer than anyone else in North America dealing solely with Italian holiday properties. Choosing to work with Vacanza Bella means you reap the benefit of that quarter-century of experience in the rental business and the profound knowledge, acquired over 40+ years, of the country you are choosing to visit: Italy. I have seen each and every villa I offer. I make you this solemn promise: I will only rent you a villa which I feel you will like. After 25+ years in the business, I can tell, often within minutes, which specific villas you will be happy in, and which ones just won’t suit you. Often, clients come to me for a villa in Tuscany, and they end up in a cottage on the Amalfi Coast. This is what I mean by guiding you to what you really want deep down.
How does it work?
It’s very simple: read over the Selecting a Villa and Booking Procedure sections of this website. Then peruse the properties and maybe make some tentative selections, based on location, size, budget, whatever, but trying to remain open at the same time. Finally, go to the Contact Page and send us an email answering some of the questions we pose on that page. We will guide you from there.
Oh, and by the way: here’s what Vacanza Bella is not
- We are not a travel agency.
- We do not rent cars.
- We do not do home exchanges.
- We do not arrange hotels.
- We do not plan trips.
- We do not do France, Spain, Mexico, the Caribbean, or any other country.
Having said all that, I will confess to you that I have had countless conversations with clients on precisely these topics. Just not as part of “the deal” – just out of the kindness of my heart.